Glemsford Primary Academy is looking to appoint the following roles due to the expansion of our oversubscribed nursery:
Two EYFS Teaching Assistant’s (Nursery) required from January 2019 – one full time and one part time - initially temporary contract – term time only
Salary: According to qualifications
Closing date: Tuesday 11th December 2018 Interviews: Friday 14th December 2018
Do you want to work at a school with exceptionally well behaved children who want to learn? Glemsford is a good school on its journey to outstanding in the heart of a supportive community. Staff and children are very proud of their school and we are recognised for our high staff retention. If you would like to be part of Glemsford’s team and exciting journey to becoming outstanding, then we would love you to apply.
We are looking to appoint two exceptional EYFS Teaching Assistants to support high quality teaching and learning in our nursery. We are looking for a practitioner who is:
* a successful teaching assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
* someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
* a teaching assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire children
* someone who can contribute to a dedicated and hardworking team
* someone who has an Early Years qualification (or willing to train)
* someone with high personal standards of both English and maths
* has excellent supportive middle and senior leaders
* is committed to supporting continuous professional development
* is committed to keeping children safe
* has a team of staff that is recognized for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to early teaching and learning
* has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
* has parents, carers and families who are supportive and ambitious for their children.
Please contact the school office on 01787 283200 for an application form & job description. For further details or questions please contact Mrs Helen Clutterham by email email@example.com EYFS Lead & Assistant Head teacher.
Midday Supervisor Roles
We currently have two Midday Supervisor roles to start in January. They involve working with our children during lunchtime in the dining hall, outside and in our nursery. If you are interested, please come and speak to our office staff.